Nijmegen, Gelderland, NetherlandsDevelopment
BTC Direct and BLOX are two brands with one mission; to make crypto easy and accessible for everyone. Through our products we make it possible for everyone to buy and sell crypto in a safe way. By now our organization consists of 90 (crypto) enthusiasts and we are still growing. The crypto sector is hot and there are endless opportunities begging to be exploited. Would you like to be part of an ambitious and driven team in one of the most dynamic sectors in the world? Then this role might be for you!
What will you be working on?
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with at least 2 years of experience who wants to work on a diverse portfolio of rock-solid frontends that provide the very best customer experience. Through our website and widgets, third parties can offer our fiat-to-crypto functionality to their end users. These end users are then redirected to our platform through the link. Existing customers include well-known wallet providers such as Trezor and Coinomi and exchanges such as Kucoin.
More info on the product can be found here: https://btcdirect.eu/en-gb/fiatgateway. ;
As a Frontend Engineer you will participate in the frontend team, consisting of UI and UX engineers and you will be responsible for designing, building and testing web-based frontends. Together with the Product Owner and the other developers, you play a leading role in the development process so that our platform is continuously improving.
What can you expect from us?
- Initiators will be rewarded 💪
- Every employer says it, but with us it’s true: we have the best coffee ☕
- A competitive salary, with the possibility to be partially paid in bitcoin 💰
- We think it's important that you continue to develop. That's why we provide a personal development budget 🎓
- Pension plan via Brand New Day 📈
- Would you like to work from home from time to time? Then of course you can! 🏡
- On your birthday, uou'll have the day off 🎉
- A brand new Mac or Linux laptop, to work anytime and anywhere 💻
- Many activities outside of work such as annual participation in the Viking run, fun get-togethers and legendary team outings 🍻
Can't wait to make a difference in the world of cryptocurrencies? Then apply immediately!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
What do we expect from you?
- You are structured, enthusiastic and a real go-getter and team player
- You have the ambition to write readable, efficient code
- You have the knowledge and skills to convert a visual design into code
- You have knowledge of frontend testing and its automation
- You have hands-on experience in one of the major frameworks (Vue.js, React, Angular)
- You have an affinity for linking your frontend code to RESTful API services
- You have demonstrable experience working in Agile environments, preferably Scrum
- Experience with Vue.js is an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Experience with UI app development (such as React Native) is a plus
- Experience with public cloud, preferably Google Cloud is a plus
- Experience or familiarity with the crypto domain is a plus