Technical Product Owner
Nijmegen, Gelderland, NetherlandsDevelopment
BTC Direct and BLOX are two brands with one mission; to make crypto easy and accessible for everyone. Through our products we make it possible for everyone to buy and sell crypto in a safe way. By now our organization consists of 90 (crypto) enthusiasts and we are still growing. The crypto sector is hot and there are endless opportunities begging to be exploited. Would you like to be part of an ambitious and driven team in one of the most dynamic sectors in the world? Then this role might be for you!
What will you be working on?
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner with at least 5 years of experience who is not afraid to take the lead in the development of our new crypto broker platform. By mid-2020 we have entered the market with this product. Through an API, third parties can offer our fiat-to-crypto functionality to their end users. These end users are then redirected to our platform through the link. Existing customers include well-known wallet providers such as Trezor and Coinomi and exchanges such as Kucoin.
More info on the product can be found here: https://btcdirect.eu/en-gb/fiatgateway ;
The Technical Product Owner is the link between all stakeholders. Think of our customers, marketing, business development, customer support and of course the development team. You are responsible for drawing up the roadmap and writing Epics and User Stories. But you will also play a leading role in the technology development process so that new ideas and improved plans are continually emerging.
What can you expect from us?
- Initiators will be rewarded 💪
- Every employer says it, but with us it’s true: we have the best coffee ☕
- A competitive salary, with the possibility to be partially paid in bitcoin 💰
- We think it's important that you continue to develop. That's why we provide a personal development budget 🎓
- Pension plan via Brand New Day 📈
- Would you like to work from home from time to time? Then of course you can! 🏡
- On your birthday, you'll have the day off 🎉
- A brand new Mac or Linux laptop , to work anytime and anywhere 💻
- Many activities outside of work such as annual participation in the viking run, fun get-togethers and legendary team outings 🍻
Can't wait to make a difference in the world of cryptocurrencies? Then apply immediately!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
What do we expect from you?
- You are structured, enthusiastic and a real go-getter
- You know how to evaluate and coordinate urgency and priority
- You are curious about technology and feel comfortable working closely with the development team and supporting them to understand the relevance of the features included in the product roadmap.
- You are a good listener with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have proven experience working in Agile environments, preferably Scrum.
- Experience as a Product Owner with B2B solutions is desirable, especially those using REST API as an integration technology.
- We use JIRA to manage our backlog, which makes experience with it a plus.
- A background in or experience with software development is a requirement, as it will help you contribute effectively to the technical designs of the product.
- Experience or familiarity with cryptocurrency is a plus.